Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 1.041 mal aufgerufen
 Gartenpflanzen - Galerie
LONGK ( gelöscht )
05.11.2014 05:14
Tricyrtis (Toad Lily) Antworten

For the lover of exotic plants Tricyrtis may be the ideal winter hardy garden choice. Small flowers, but very beautiful (especially close up). Chose the correct plant and they are happy in full sun to heavy shade. All need moisture retaining soil. Here are some of the plants in my collection.

T.formosana; many cultivars of this species are easily available. Happiest in full sun to light shade. When the clump is mature the strong stems easily reach 1 metre in height..........

T.hirta; happier in light to medium shade. Here are the two forms that I have.............

Tricyrtis "Tojen"............

Tricyrtis "White Towers"............

Tricyrtis lasiocarpa............

"Taipei Silk" is a hybrid of T.lasiocarpa and T.formosana. One of the best cultivars with a long flowering season.........

T.macropoda (syn. T.dilatata).............

Finally, T.ishiana. Needs heavy shade.................

Frank ( gelöscht )
05.11.2014 09:32
#2 RE: Tricyrtis (Toad Lily) Antworten

A good reference. Thank you !

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kr%C3%B6tenlilien

LG Frank

Wenn Menschen nur über die Dinge sprächen von denen sie etwas verstehen - die Stille wäre unerträglich

Lorraine Offline

05.11.2014 09:45
#3 RE: Tricyrtis (Toad Lily) Antworten

Schöne Pflanzen und tolle Bilder!!!

Liebe Grüße aus Lothringen von Lorraine

Maggy Offline

Admin

05.11.2014 10:52
#4 RE: Tricyrtis (Toad Lily) Antworten

Beautyfull plants and fotos.

That was my Toad Lily.
Very large plant but small flowers.

LG Margit

"Wenn du das Paradies ertragen kannst, dann komm nach Mallorca ...
Zitat Gertrude Stein

LONGK ( gelöscht )
05.11.2014 11:37
#5 RE: Tricyrtis (Toad Lily) Antworten

Thank you for the replies.

re the photographs; to my eyes Tricyrtis are so beautiful they deserve extra care when taking the photo. Here is a page of microscope photographs of Tricyrtis (the main site has many fantastic studies)................

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/inde...j-toadlily.html

Even now as I grow more unusual plants that push the limits of my growing facilities it is the humble Tricyrtis that remains one of the main highlights of my growing season.

Gabi Offline

30.09.2019 08:12
#6 RE: Tricyrtis (Toad Lily) Antworten

Diesen Krötenlilien - Busch hab ich gestern zufällig entdeckt. Vor sehr vielen Jahren hatte ich die Pflanze auch einmal. Aber so ausgepflanzt hab ich sie überhaupt noch nirgends gesehen. Die zarten Blüten sind wirklich wunderschön.
LG Gabi[[File:krötenlilie busch.jpg|none|auto]]

Angefügte Bilder:
krötenlilie busch.jpg  

Froschkönig Offline

30.09.2019 09:28
#7 RE: Tricyrtis (Toad Lily) Antworten

Ich habe sie auch vor ein paar Jahren in mein Schattenbeet hinters Haus gepflanzt und sie wuchsen einigermaßen gut. Die letzten beiden sehr trockenen Sommer haben ihnen sehr zugesetzt. Ich glaube nicht, dass es sie noch lange in meinem Garten gibt.

Liebe Grüße,
Günter

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz